Why study at the ACE?
Designed in consultation with the automotive industry, training facilities at the ACE are world class to ensure exceptional training for the automotive workers of the future.
State-of-the-art technology and industry involvement
- State-of-the-art technologically advanced equipment and diagnostic tools
- regular industry seminars and product demonstrations will give you the opportunity to network with industry leaders
- well-known Australian and global automotive automotive organisations such as the VACC, PPG, Wurth and Repco have outfitted the ACE to showcase the latest technology, equipment and products
Innovative approach to training
- specialist training by industry experts
- self-paced learning options and a Flexible Learning Centre
- the ACE offers two teaching shifts, covering 12 to 14 hours a day, allowing more employer friendly, flexible training opportunities
Centrally-located, modern facilities
- the ACE is housed in an ultra-modern, award-winning building
- centrally located in the exciting Docklands precinct with views of the CBD
- easy access by tram or short walk to Southern Cross (formerly Spencer Street) station, which is serviced by metropolitan and regional rail services